WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE WWW.SATAGROLLANOS.COM WEBSITE USE THEM?
● Ensure that web pages can function properly
● Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
● Know your browsing experience.
● Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the www.jorgediazd.com website, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the functioning of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of www.jorgediazd.com use small images invisible to users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and to offer information that may be of interest to them.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
● From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to function more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
● They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the Website or its users.
● They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
● They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT SATAGROLLANOS.COM?
1. “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and individuals. The user may exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
2. Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different “logins” to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes annoyances to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and they are therefore necessary cookies for the operation of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
3. Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that are of interest to you. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
4. Cookies used by external content add-ons: This website may make use of content display add-ons, such as Google Maps to view geographic locations. Its use sometimes implies the remission of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of said add-ons, and cannot be accessed by this website.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. INTRUSIVITY LEVELS:
The table that follows outlines the above- mentioned cookies, incorporating a criterion of “intrusiveness level” based on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties with the sole purpose of allowing the correct functioning of external content supplements and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THE MANAGER OF THE SAME WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,duration,description,type” heading=”Tabla de cookies.”]
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through, for example, the browser settings:
• For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
Last updated 04/26/2021